Untie yourself from the expected as Belden’s new
Graphic Designer – EMEA
Do you like to work in a challenging and international environment where you can develop your career and become part of a professional and pro-active team? Are you eager and know how to set the right priorities and are you creative? Then we are looking for you!
As a graphic designer, you will be part of two international teams. Your colleagues are based in different countries all over the world. Therefore it is important that you can work independently. In Venlo you can work together with your marketing colleagues from other teams.
This is what excites you every day
- You maintain and innovate the creative needs within Belden EMEA. As such, you have frequent contact with internal stakeholders and use available resources to achieve desired results and goals. What else will you do:
- Design and update support materials, such as product bulletins, white papers, advertisements, catalogs, graphics for trade shows, graphics for social media, etc;
- Create, edit and reproduce images and graphics, such as network diagrams, schematics or other items;
- Create and manage the development of product illustrations for new and existing products;
- Managing design projects and timelines both internally and externally to ensure deliverables are completed on time and meet or exceed expectations;
- Responsible for organizing documents and images, supporting internal and external teams in finding and accessing files;
- Video editing and multimedia skills are required as Belden switches to digital media;
- Organize and lead product and solution photo shoots for the purpose of new product launches, flyers, brochures, etc.;
- Update graphic material on the website (banners, headers, product photos, blog material, etc).
This is you!
- You have completed at least one relevant MBO education;
- You have 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- You are creative but can stay within the lines;
- You have experience within the b2b business;
- It is an advantage if you have experience with video editing;
- You have a good knowledge of adobe products;
- You can successfully operate in a highly matrixed organization across multiple groups and business owners;
- You have excellent interpersonal skills including strong verbal, listening and written communication in the English language.
What to expect from us?
Belden offers a flexible and empowering environment where you can keep developing your personal skills as well as your professional skills. We are a team of winners, where there are many opportunities to advance your career. You will be working in a fast-paced organization that is focused on innovation, results and delivering the best service and products to our customers. We also offer:
- Good salary based on your experience between € 2300,- a € 2700,- gross a month;
- 13th month and 8% holiday allowance;
- 40 Holidays;
- Great career possibilities with meaningful growth opportunities;
- Pension Plan;
- Flexible working environment.
Who we are
Belden is a dynamic and innovative company. Belden designs, manufactures and sells a comprehensive portfolio of cable, connectivity and networking products for the transmission of signals for data, sound and video applications.
Our solutions can be found in many of your favorite places: concerts, sporting events, theme parks, and universities, just to name a few.
If you’re looking to join a global team of exceptional people, committed to designing, delivering and supporting best-in-class technology solutions in a fast paced, results-oriented and growing company – Belden is for you. Our people are creative, smart, analytical, and obsessed with being the best. They work together to deliver high quality solutions and services to customers across the globe.
Are you interested?
Is this the position you are waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button or send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. For any questions you can also reach out directly to Koen Nelissen via 06-29040565.
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuur je je sollicitatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org